Our client is a fast growth media technology business with an enviable growth rate both in the UK and US. The CEO requires an interim CFO to prepare the finance function for growth, implementing processes and procedures and maintaining a business partnering relationship. The CFO is a broad role with responsibility across all operational functions.
- Provide effective management of the company’s finances and support the executive team developing the strategic plan
- Embed controls, forecasts and commercial analysis based on useful commercial metrics
- Own the relationship with investors and the bank
- Maintain strong working capital
- Partner with sales and support margin enhancing opportunities
- Preparation of year-end audited accounts and audit management
- Manage and motivate a small energetic finance team
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience of working in a scaling, fast paced technology business. You will be comfortable interacting with external investors and communicating management information. Experience of taking a business through a transaction would be beneficial.
Apply for Interim CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly