Director of Finance
My client is a large charity providing much needed services and support to children and young people in the UK. Stepping up and in to help and advise where ever they are required, the demand on their services is ever present and ever growing. At present they are looking to recruit an interim Director of Finance.
- Provide direction and leadership on the development and implementation of a finance strategy, including the provision of high quality and expert advice to the Executive Board
- Delivering an effective and efficient management of financial accounting resources, ensuring all internal and external regulatory standards are met.
- Work alongside the Director of Resources to develop and implement a new financial strategy for the business including corporate goals and objectives
- Lead the finance team through a major review and transition of resources, policies and practices
- Qualified accountant with significant financial management experience at board level
- Track record of working in large and complex businesses (Commercial or Not for Profit)
- Strong leadership, influencing and coaching skills
- A clear thinker and first class communicator with the ability to manage complex senior relationships.
Early applications encouraged as my client is looking for a very quick turnaround and start on this role.
Apply for Director of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly