4 days left
Seabrook Crisps is currently undergoing significant change. The business has recently exited PE ownership and is now owned by Calbee, Inc. Over the past 6 years, and under a newly formed management team, the business has been turned around, launched new products and rebranded others and invested heavily in its manufacturing operation. All of this whilst selling the business for the previous family owners, attracting investment from Lloyds Development Capital and recently moving into large overseas Corporate ownership.
Now with group backing and the stability of an established management team, growth is the main agenda. As such an outstanding Finance Director is required to supplement the existing team and play a pivotal role in developing the business over the coming years. Exciting times are ahead and we need someone truly exceptional to join the team and help realise our stretching growth plans.
As a critical member of the team you will be tasked with full responsibility for all financial related matters across the business, including but not limited to:
- Full P&L ownership, accurate financial control, budgeting, business analysis and financial forecasting, including 5 year planning
- Providing insightful finance analysis and management information to the board including reviewing performance measures and recommending course of action
- Ensuring that finance and accounting requirements are accurately and efficiently carried out in accordance with group requirements and within set deadlines
- Ensuring that the company's financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Preparing and presenting financial information papers
- Testing the financial impact of proposed strategic objectives, validating the authenticity of forecasts and clarifying the full impact of cost savings
- Motivate and manage a finance team, with responsibility for hiring decisions, training and development and appraisals
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including third party stakeholders and advisors
- Maintaining and improving cash management strategies including investment financing
- Provide business and commercial financial analysis on acquisition opportunities
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), have a strong track record operating at board Level and will come from a manufacturing background - ideally food production
- They will be able to adapt their style to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Able to handle multiple priorities and critical decision making within tight time constraints
You will be offered a excellent salary package and benefits, with a great opportunity to help lead a thriving business through the next phase of growth.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly