IT Development Delivery Manager
6 days left
IT Development Manager with overall responsibility for the software development lifecycle that delivers a variety of development/technological solutions in line with business objectives.
A market leading financial services organisation looking for an IT Development Manager based in Bristol.
The successful IT Development Manager will have overall responsibility for the software development lifecycle that delivers a variety of development/technological solutions in line with business objectives.
- Full lifecycle delivery of development projects (SDLC)
- Management of the IT Development Team - 5+ people of various levels of technical/development experience + offshore delivery into the function (20+)
- Coach, manage, develop and grow the IT Development team/function
- Responsibility for the delivery of IT solutions - to time, scale and budget. Project planning to completion
- Identify risks and establish product vision and development
- Follow the change control process and deliver business requests in a timely manner
- Ensure PCI processes are followed and kept up to date
- Work with senior stakeholders to define projects, plans and appropriate resource allocation vs benefit
- Liaise with senior management to define projects and allocate resources
- To ensure that all regulatory guidelines are adhered to, i.e. PCI
- Compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998
- Risk management - prevention & protection
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Strong technical background
- Experience of managing teams in an IT environment
- Experience of the full Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of project management and achieving deadlines
- Experience of utilising development methodologies such as Agile, RUP
- Awareness and experience of working with Security standards
- Experience and knowledge of aggregator websites would be preferred
- A good all round knowledge of IT systems and environments
- Ability to understand hardware and networking concepts
- C# / ASP.Net (4.5).
- WCF & Web services
- Experience with REACT, MVC & Entity frameworks.
- WPF (desirable).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 / 2008.
£60,000 - £70,000 based on experience + benefits