Head of Marketing
4 days left
Head of Marketing role for a sector leading SaaS organisation - the role will develop the marketing function and creating the marketing strategy based in Uxbridge.
Our client is a sector leading SaaS organisation based in Uxbridge who are fast growing and are at an exciting time in their history as they are developing new sales channels. The are the leading player in their field and the Head of Marketing will work with the CFO and CEO in driving the business strategy. The role will grow a marketing function currently consisting of 2 people.
The Head of Marketing will drive the marketing strategy and manage the marketing team, key responsibilities include:
- Develop lead generation campaigns across on and offline platforms
- Development of the website, analysing effectiveness and ROI
- CRM management and
- Design and deliver the PR strategy
- Execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Creation of engaging content for email, print collateral, social media and brochures
- Management of email campaigns including segmentation and analysing effectiveness
- Development of events / trade shows calender, management and attendance
- Brand guardianship
- People and agency management
- Market, competitor and performance analysis
To be right for the Head of Marketing role you will have a track record in B2B marketing, you will have worked with senior leaders to develop the marketing strategy and have a track record in delivering results. You will have worked across digital and traditional marketing and created an omnichannel approach to marketing. You will be highly analytical using insight and analysis to support all decisions.
Salary on offer is up to £80,000 plus benefits