Financial Reporting & FP&A Manager
3 days left
The role of Financial Reporting & FP&A manager will suit a qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) accountant and report into the UK FD with the responsibility to manage a small finance team.
My client are a successful multi-site business with a strong international presence and offer an excellent working environment.
You will be tasked to lead and manage the financial reporting and analysis team to support the requirements of a growing business.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Provide accurate and timely routine financial reports as part of month, quarter and year end processes
- Lead the creation of the annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts, ensuring all variances against the budget and forecasts are managed and understood
- Calculate labour and overhead charge out rates ensuring manufacturing overheads are fully absorbed
- Ensure accurate standard costs are maintained for all products and inventory items
- Analyse financial performance of customers and suppliers to support risk management
- Lead the business partnering process ensuring the requirements of the stakeholders are fully delivered.
This role is exclusive to Robert Walters and if you are interested to hear more please send across your CV by clicking "Apply".
Apply for Financial Reporting & FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly