3 days left
A high-growth private equity-backed professional services business (buy and build) is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit.
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board, including marketing spend
- Growing the footprint maintaining effective working relationships with existing hubs.
This opportunity involves taking the business (first time buy out into private equity) and professionalising it, preparing annual budgets and forecasts, managing working capital and annual statuary returns. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate boards packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors.
Furthermore, you will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance, prepare annual budgets and forecasts, and manage working capital and annual statutory returns.
To apply for this role, you will:
- Likely come from a B2B business.
- Exposure to private equity investors is preferred as the number one in finance.
- Be a strong business partner who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach.
- Have a commercial, strategic mindset.
- M&A exposure is essential.
- Have a change-driven, proactive approach.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly