Interim Deputy CFO
The role is to manage the commercial finance team covering all FP&A, business partnering and management reporting. To deliver a finance transformation to enhance reporting to the group Board and the ExCo and to enable the business to exploit a true business partnering model.
- Review all current reporting and recommend, define, in conjunction with the business and the wider finance function that reports provide the right information
- Ensure the reporting is efficient, mechanistic and automated where possible
- Ensure that all improved reporting enhances finance capability
- Reporting supports business decisions, Performance Management Framework and Business Partnering objectives
- Experience of designing and implementing new reporting suites, reports and technologies & driving improvements in effectiveness and efficiency of management reporting (i.e. relevant change & project management experience with a finance & accounting background).
- A qualified accountant with core knowledge in internationally recognised accounting standards and prior senior level Finance experience, ideally in an international financial services organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of Board & management reporting processes and FP&A
- Extensive experience in preparation, presentation and interpretation of financial performance information
- Clear leadership qualities and be inspirational to others
- Compelling communications and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing teams of professional business partners
- Operation and development of management reports and new technologies
- Experience of developing Management and Business Information for performance measurement and business decision support
- Knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, reporting systems and tools would be advantageous