The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the delivery of inspiring marketing campaigns that engage the organisation's customer base to drive portfolio sales and growth.
This leading housing association is part of the G15, a group of the largest housing providers in London.
- Delivery and implement a marketing strategy involving the planning, development and delivery of all marketing activities and touch points including print collateral, marketing suite environments, exhibitions and customer communications for all developments
- Project managing the full process with a clear direction with both internal teams and external suppliers including architects, PR and creative agencies, contractors, etc., to ensure projects are delivered on time, on brand and within budget
- Implement short and long term marketing strategies for all developments, ensuring creative communications of the value proposition for customers
- Contribute to the formation of engaging briefings and press releases
- Evaluation of marketing activity effectiveness through the use of regular monitoring of performance to ensure objectives are met for each development
- Organisation of launch events to ensure all logistical elements are set up in line with brand standards, eg catering, marketing material, etc.
- Carry out regular site visits and resolve any issues in a timely manner to ensure presentation of all sales environments is in line with brand standards at all times
- Develop strong relationships with the sales team to ensure the delivery of high standard projects
- Experience in developing and implementing engaging marketing plans within a fast-paced, challenging environment that drive sales growth
- A strong track record in project managing and delivering large projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and work with a broad range internal and external stakeholders ensuring all activity is delivered in line with expectations
- Sound experience of working with and influencing senior management
- Motivated self-starter who's able to deliver creative and high quality projects
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage several projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience using MS Office, CMS and CRM systems
- Customer driven but with a strong commercial focus and understanding of digital technologies and best practice
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and write clear reports on data and trends
- Knowledge and understanding of the property/housing sector
- Educated to Degree standard or CIM level 6 Equivalent level to an undergraduate degree in project management
- Salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 depending on experience
- Generous benefits package