Business Development Manager
5 days left
My client now has a vacancy for a new Business Development Manager to join the business, responsible for winning large value contracts (up to £500k).
As the New Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for scoping out, qualifying, and winning new business opportunities - large value projects up to the value of c.£500k. You will fully understand the client's strategy and will have strong knowledge of their business and sector in order to be the lead point of contact between the business and the client, ensuring all key bid information is delivered internally, ensuring clarity and clear win strategies.
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of self-generating and closing new business opportunities - large value contracts.
- Experience of selling IT/digital solutions would be desirable.
- Experience of consultative, solution led selling.
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills.
- Strong experience of full sales life cycle, including building pipeline.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, listening.
- Ability to present and engage customers.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Flexible to cover a national remit and work autonomously.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Office location is North East England.
Up to £55k basic salary DOE + commission (£80k OTE) + benefits package