Head of Data Science
Head of Data Science
£150,000-£160,000 + benefits + bonus
Be the data leader in a global company with a strong brand! Head up and build out a whole Data Science function that focuses on customer acquisition, retention and revenue. As the Head of Data Science, you will be reporting directly into the CTO and your primary motivation will be to head up a function that delivers machine learning and deep learning solutions and adds real value to the business.
This global company is heavily invested in finding a Head of Data Science to build out a whole data science function. With a clear vision and business plan, they understand that the only way for them to outcompete their rivals is by championing an advanced data-driven approach to better their product. This is why they're focusing on providing a focal point for their data science productivity, beginning with this hire.
Taking a forward-thinking, strategic approach to initiating a change in mindset for data.
- Building out a whole data science function - this will require being hands on technically for the first few months until the team expands
- Creating a strategy for the team
- Client engagements and leadership
- Bringing your insights to create a strategy and road map to drive a company to becoming more data intelligent
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience using Python and/or R to build and develop machine and deep learning models
- You should have experience working with big data using GCP
- The ideal Head of Data Science will have a lot of stakeholder and client management
- Previous line management experience is essential, ideally you will have built out whole data science teams previously
- The successful Head of Data Science will have experience creating roadmaps and strategies of how to make this company more data-driven
- Up to 20% bonus
- Car allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!