Interim Director of Planning and Strategy
3 days left
An Interim Head of Planning and Strategy is required by a fast-paced, international retail business. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark in an instantly recognizable brand that is going through aggressive strategic growth and looking to bring in an exceptional, high performing individual on an interim basis. This role will lead a team of 50 and will work closely with key stakeholders across the business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Drive Group project delivery
- Review, negotiation and execution of large strategic projects
- Support CFO and broader executive decision making
- Start to define M&A strategy
- M&A execution – internal due diligence, project management
- Prepare documents for Exec and board meetings monthly
- Embed / refine Group budgeting and forecasting process
- Manage, motivate and inspire team to delivery
The successful candidate will be experienced and highly competent in group strategy, FP&A and M&A. You will have proven team management experience and excellent relationship building skills.
Apply for Interim Director of Planning and Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly