Corporate Development Director
7 days left
- Opportunity to move into an in-house M&A role
- Exposure to private equity
About Our Client
ParkingEye is the leading provider of car park management services in the UK.
The business is now looking towards a period of growth and has a number of strategic priorities, including the development of new technology and entry into new markets.
This new position therefore represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an ambitious company at an exciting time to help execute these growth ambitions.
The strategic opportunities need to be identified, researched and delivered quickly in line with the business growth expectations.
This appointment is very high profile in the business, working closely with the leadership team. The successful candidate will be adept at operating at a very senior level, delivering clear and timely updates to the most senior stakeholders in the business.
The Successful Applicant
The new Corporate Development Director will very likely have the background and characteristics as per the below:
- ACA qualified with experience at Associate Director or Director level in a Big 4 Corporate Finance team
- Possible experience in another in-house M&A/Corporate Development role
- Pro-activity in delivering the role - finding, highlighting, researching and recommending strategy of relevant market opportunities
- A natural style that is down to earth, straight forward, concise, fast paced and driven
What's on Offer
If you feel this is the sort of role you will excel in and want to be part of a business going through a very exciting growth phase then please get in touch.
Competitive package to attract the best.
Ref Code: MPFE13992190Z
Apply for Corporate Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly