Senior Account Manager
6 days left
Location: South East
Sector: Consumer Goods, Retail, Sales, Travel/Hospitality, B2B, Transport, Media, Leisure/Entertainment
Base Salary: £55,000
Benefits: Heavy bonus
Our client is a leading UK and Global corporate Travel Management Company. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to appoint a Senior Account Manager. This position offers the potential for several promotion opportunities within the European Region.
- Reporting to the UK Sales Director, you will manage key national accounts within medium to large corporate and blue-chip clients.
- You will play an important part in implementing a company-wide growth strategy with the aim of acquiring new business and growing current accounts.
- You will develop strong commercial relationships with clients and represent the company on a national scale.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have experience of account management and business development within the corporate Travel Management environment.
- You have a proven track record of successfully implementing growth strategy and experience of selling into corporate clients across any industry and at a variety of levels.
- You are an ambitious individual with the desire to work within a rapidly growing organisation presenting numerous opportunities for career progression. You are willing to travel nationally and potentially globally.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting REF SEM/948/03 to: Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly