Managing Director - Travel
6 days left
Sector: FMCG, Distribution, Brand, eCommerce, Leisure, Travel, Hospitality, Entertainment
Base Salary: £200,000
Benefits: Full executive Package, Short and Long term incentives
Our client is a Premium Travel Company with a strong market share globally. Due to continued growth, they are looking to appoint a Managing Director to lead growth plans throughout the UK and Europe.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have full strategic autonomy to design and deliver an aggressive growth strategy for a multimillion pound turnover European region.
- You will lead and mentor a large senior management team in a matrix environment across various locations to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels.
- You will represent the business at the highest level across the UK, Ireland and wider regions, engaging with key customers and managing strategic partnerships.
- Ideally MBA educated and multilingual, you will have an extensive successful track record of driving growth as a senior director within the Travel and Leisure industry.
- You have demonstrated your ability to succeed commercially and operationally dealing with both SME and blue-chip customers.
- You possess the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level with key clients and you will be keen to act as the group’s UK ambassador as they target further growth.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting REF MDT/948/03 to: Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Managing Director - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly