6 days left
Sector: Leisure & Travel
Base Salary: £110K
Benefits: Executive benefits with substantial bonus opportunity
Our client is a major name in the leisure sector and due to expansion, there is a requirement for a Commercial Director to lead further development including acquisitions.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive you will lead the development team, and you will be involved in commercial expansion in the UK and Europe.
- The role carries significant P&L responsibility and you will be involved in NPD, aimed at attracting a significant consumer audience.
- You will be required to lead negotiations with business partners in the provision of conferencing in order to maximise space utilisation.
- You are likely to be in a key Sales and Marketing or Commercial Director role within the travel and leisure sector, where you can demonstrate all round experience.
- Your background must include the control of budgets and it follows that you must be a natural leader, who can command respect within the Sales and Marketing arena.
- You will be skilled presenter with the ability to convince the Board and you must be able to demonstrate considerable knowledge of Commercial Development.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current
remuneration package quoting CD/948/03 to: Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly