4 days left
Part of a Global Group our client is the recognised leader in the manufacturing and distribution of specialised pumps, plant and equipment to the mining, waste water and minerals processing industries. They are now seeking to appoint a dynamic results focused Managing Director to optimise the performance of their current operations and to grow the business further within the domestic market.
- Reporting to the Group Managing Director you will have complete P&L reasonability ensuring all key performance indicators are achieved and continuous improvement implemented
- You will plan and lead a 5 year strategic plan to secure strategic growth and market penetration to agreed goals and objectives.
- You will lead the team in lean manufacturing principles to attain and maintain “world class” quality and safety standards.
- Engineering degree and preferably MBA qualified you will have a track record of successfully leading operations and business development within a medium to heavy engineering environment & direct experience of furnace operations & specialist castings
- You will have extensive experience in the implementation of lean processes within a manufacturing organisation building and motivating your team to establish a culture of ownership within the organisation.
- A natural leader with a high energy level you will be an exception communicator capable of shaping an operation to meet customer and market demands.
- Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
In the first instance please forward relevant CVs including your current remuneration package quoting MD/159/48 to by clicking "Apply".
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly