Business Development Manager
5 days left
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined Industrial Services business who provide Engineering, Maintenance, Modifications, Specialist Access, Insulation, Coatings, Blasting & Mechanical services to clients across the UK in the Metals, Petrochemical, Chemical, Energy/Power, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas sectors across the life span of their assets.
Focused on continued profitable growth they wish to appoint a Business Development Manager.
- Reporting into the Managing Director for the division you will have responsibility for the leading the business development function on a national basis focused on winning new works working in a client facing role and leading negotiations
- You will liaise with internal stakeholders and resources promoting added value for clients whilst ensuring commercial returns and repeat business.
- You will help develop market strategy and the business growth plan being the voice of the customer and first point of contact.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally degree in Engineering qualified you will have a track record of winning work with a multi-disciplined industrial services group in the UK with multi sector client contacts and experience.
- You will have first class communication, & IT, skills and have the gravitas to negotiate at all levels with first class commercial acumen.
In the first instance please forward, relevant CVs including your current remuneration package quoting BDM/159/40 by clicking "Apply".
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly