6 days left
Location: London, South UK
Base Salary: £130k
Benefits: Executive Car, Generous Pension, Healthcare
Our client is a Leading Construction contractor with a good Turnover with a healthy forward order book and good margins. Due to succession planning they are now looking to appoint a Construction Leader with a view to becoming Managing Director within a given timeframe.
- Will sit on the Senior Management board and report directly to the group MD. Leading all construction and Operations across the regions.
- Will work closely with the Group Managing Director who will mentor and prepare you for becoming a Managing Director.
- You will be the lead in terms of ensuring the quality of build is maintained and keen to move to senior leadership role.
- Of obvious graduate calibre, you will have a track record of operating as Construction Leader with a history of delivering high quality builds.
- You will be keen to join a forward-looking business with an outstanding track record with a reputation for delivery.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting CONDI/687/13 to: Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Construction Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly