Senior Quantity Surveyor
6 days left
Our client is a growing London Based construction contractor with an ethos of to deliver quality construction solutions. They have excelled through the years to become a leading main contractor within the commercial fit out, social housing, education, heritage, public buildings, healthcare, retail, residential and leisure market sectors. Due to internal succession planning they would now like to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a high-profile project.
- Will report to the Commercial Manager with a side report to the Commercial Director.
- Will work alongside the Project leaders to ensure there are no future cost shocks on the project.
- Will be responsible for regular reporting and managing CVRs and will also be supporting the reporting requirements to both internal and external stakeholders as well as production of KPIs.
- You will have Target Cost experience in a collaborative environment, have experience.
- Managing Sub-Contractors and internal delivery elements
- You will need to have a relevant degree, preferably be chartered, have good communication and negotiation skills, with proven experience in change management and valuation of change.
- You will be keen to move to a Commercial Manager role within a given timescale.
In the first instance please forward relevant CVs by including your current remuneration package quoting sqs/687/11 by clicking "Apply".
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly