Head of Finance - Business Partnering and Treasury
Head of Finance - Business Partnering
My client is a financial services organisation based in London. There is a requirement for a qualified accountant to join the finance team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Treasury and Business Partnering.
Head of Finance - Business Partnering responsibilities:
- Act as a trusted business partner to the Treasurer ensuring that Finance fully understand and supports the funding strategy
- Build relationships with the Savings front office executive team
- Be the single point of contact for any Funding related finance activity including supporting management of the cost budget.
- Ensure the control environment is maintained and continues to evolve
- Ownership of attestation process for Treasury and Savings
Head of Finance - Business Partnering skills:
· Solid experience in financial services especially in Treasury
· Experience in hedge accounting, both portfolio and micro and the application relevant accounting standards
· Good understanding of Treasury and Savings products and ability to assess the impact from regulatory, capital, tax and statutory point of view.
- Solid understanding of robust controls environment