2 days left
Opportunity to join a leading-edge cloud services provider delivering solutions for the intelligent usage of data to significantly improve business outcomes for clients in deployments from fraud detection through to supply chain. You will be responsible for designing the end-to-end data architecture behind these services.
Leading edge Technology Solutions organisation
- Collaborate with sales and delivery teams to produce proposals, Statements of Work etc.
- Consult, design, coordinate and execute pilots to modernise infrastructure for performance, scalability, latency, reliability
- Travel to a variety of client locations, both in the UK and abroad
- Possess in-depth knowledge of and able to consult on various technologies such as database, data warehousing and big data e.g., Oracle, Redshift, Teradata, Hadoop
- Design data storage, movement and orchestration solutions
- Create visualisations, dashboards and MIS reports
- Identify, scope and participate in the design and delivery of cloud data platform solutions
- Design and execute a platform modernisation approach for customers' data environments
- Design, co-ordinate and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, provide validation on specific scenarios and provide deployment guidance
- Document and share technical best practices / insights with engineering colleagues and the architect community
- Design solutions for structured data technologies and understand unstructured data technologies
- Create and maintain appropriate standards and best practices around Google Cloud SQL, BigQuery and other data technologies
- Define and communicate complex database concepts to technical and non-technical people
- Mentor others to improve their skills and experience
- Knowledge of SQL 2011 including more advanced queries such as triggers, stored procedures, views, joins and subqueries
- Significant experience in RDBMS such as SQL Server 2008/2012/2014,Oracle 10/11/12 or MySQL
- The ability to create and interpret solution designs using UML / ERD diagrams.
- Experience in performance and monitoring of SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL databases
- Conversance in ISO27001 data protection, PII, PCI and Role Based access to data
- The ability to self-manage, self-learn and seek out answers.
- Experience in working with software engineers
- Good documentation skills
- Google Cloud Platform
- ETL pattern for data ingestion (e.g. Talend, SSIS, Matillion)
- Data Warehouse design
- Reporting and data analytics (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, SSRS, SSAS)
- SQL database clustering
- Jira and Agile Scrum methodologies
Opportunity to work with a Leading Edge organisation
Opportunity to deliver Cloud based Data Solutions Internationally