Environment & Release Manager
2 days left
The Environment & Release manager will provide opportunities to implement best practices around the way environments are managed within the organisation. The role will also be required to support the management of incumbent CRM environments as part of a business as usual process, whilst they go through the implementation of the replacement globally.
The organisation is a globally recognised FTSE 250 professional services organisation based in London. The employ over 6.5k employees across 38 countries.
- Working with third party and other global application PMs on the production of plans to capture activities required to build and integrate core global application and third party application environments
- Monitoring and tracking progress against the various third party and other global application environment provisioning and readiness plans
- Working closely with the CRM environment management team to ensure alignment in release schedules
- Agreeing a release management strategy with third parties and other global application owners
- Ensuring third party and other global application environment readiness plans align with the projects Programme plan
- Highlighting and documenting risks and dependencies to the delivery of third party and other global application environments
- The day to day management, coordination and acceptance of all third parties / global application releases into the shared integrated environment, including release into test and production environments.
- Ensuring adequate checks are in place and completed ahead of any release (test and production)
- Being the main point of contact for any defects requiring communication or triage with third parties and other global applications
- An experienced environment and release manager, with experience of working in this role on major programmes and projects.
- A strong and confident communicator, able to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Capable of elements of project management - creation and maintenance of plans, risks, issues etc.
- Confident when working within ambiguous environments, and able to take the lead on what good environment management looks like.
- Ability to manage multiple third party and other global application activities at the same time
£50k - £55K + Benefits