Commercial Group Finance Director
3 days left
Our client is a well established, profitable, privately owned £230 mil turnover group, selling and maintaining high valued capital equipment that is supported by an excellent service and aftermarket function. The Group is continuing to grow both organically and by acquisition. They wish to recruit a highly commercial finance professional who will report directly to Managing Director and are a key member of the board.
This is a critical appointment and it is expected that this individual will be:
- A strong and trusted business partner to the owner and Group Managing Director, subsidiary MD’s and operational management, taking an active role in supporting the business in financial and commercial decision making.
- Ensure there is a “no surprise” financial reporting policy, and that timely accurate management information is delivered.
- Lead the finance team, developing individuals to improve performance, enabling succession plans.
- Take ownership of the budgeting, forecasting and cash management for all companies in the group.
- Represent the business both commercially and financially with outside advisors.
- Be a qualified accountant who is an outstanding communicator.
- Be a tenacious finance professional that is able to demonstrate outstanding financial control, business partnering and best practice skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding mentoring skill and lead the team from the front.
- Demonstrate broad commercial decision making skills.
- Have worked in similar organisations that sell high value products that deliver outstanding service and customer care.
The differentiating factor for this business against its competitors is the quality of its aftermarket service and customer care. This is a highly competitive sector so experience in such a market would be desirable.
This organisation will allow you to demonstrate and express your business acumen.
Apply for Commercial Group Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly