3 days left
Expromet is a fast growing precision engineering business with complementary advanced casting and machining capability delivering world class engineering solutions to customers on a global basis. The group has two distinct subsidiaries; Haworth Castings in Romsey, Hampshire and Investacast in Ilfracombe, Devon.
Haworth Castings specialise in the manufacture of fully tested, machined and finished precision aluminium sand castings and copper based sand castings and gravity-die castings. The business has over 60 years of family heritage with customers in various sectors including Defence, Aviation, Medical and Energy.
Investacast offer a full life cycle investment casting service from design to delivery. This is achieved either through the prototype and bespoke manufacturing facility in the UK; or partner organisations in Asia that offer volume manufacturing and a diverse range of casting, forging and machining processes. They deliver to a range of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Communications, Defence, Oil & Gas and Electronics.
A small central team has been created to support the growth of the subsidiary businesses. This includes the CEO and Group Finance Director. Business Development is the next area of focus in order to bring greater leadership to the commercial team, develop the sales process and improve the customer experience. A new Sales Director is critical to future plans; the successful candidate will join the central team and be tasked with:
- Leading the sales strategy in line with the ambitions of the group
- Developing new business that results in high, profitable organic revenue growth and reduction in customer concentration
- Challenging, developing and leading the existing sales teams
- Driving key account management, building upon the strengths and expertise that the businesses have historically demonstrated in key market segments
- Leveraging group synergies, both in terms of complementary technology and customer overlap; offering the entire portfolio of group solutions and capabilities
- Exploiting new markets where the group offers relevant services
- Dealing with key commercial issues such as contracts and pricing
- Devising and managing appropriate KPI’s to ensure delivery and accurate, timely reporting to the SLT
- Providing expertise on market developments
- Inputting extensively into the R&D and marketing efforts across the group.
The successful candidate will be adept at customer engagement with a passion for business development. You will have the capability to build a sales engine that will result in large, repeatable contracts of work for major OEM’s. Your network will complement existing group relationships and provide access to decision makers in relevant markets. Sector focus is flexible but a background in selling to businesses that require high precision cast components is most likely.
This role requires an individual with proven leadership skills who can develop the existing team; providing a coherent sales strategy for them to follow. You will be commercially driven but with knowledge of this type of technical product to enable you to sell the capabilities of the group. The ability to develop the sales process in order to support growth will be fundamental to success.
Expromet will offer an excellent base salary and package to include bonus, fully expensed car, pension and private health insurance. This position can be home based with extensive travel expected.
How to Apply
The preferred method of application is online at www.berwickpartners.co.uk/69254
If you are unable to apply online please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will receive an automated response.
In line with GDPR, we ask that you do NOT send us any information that can identify children or any of your Sensitive Personal Data (racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data concerning health or sex life and sexual orientation, genetic and / or biometric data) in your CV and application documentation. Following this notice, any inclusion of your Sensitive Personal Data in your CV/application documentation will be understood by us as your express consent to process this information going forward. Please also remember to not mention anyone’s information or details (e.g. referees) who have not previously agreed to their inclusion.
If you have any queries or would like more information with regard to this advert please contact: