Head of Strategic Business Development & Corporate Accounts
1 day left
Parkinson Lee Executive Search, part of the Elevation Recruitment Group, are the retained partner to Tunstall in the appointment of a Head of Strategic Business Development & Corporate Accounts.
Tunstall are a profitable private equity owned, global group operating in more than 50 countries and employing approximately 2,800 people. Group turnover in 2017 was approximately £240m, with the UK & Ireland contributing circa £70 million.
Over the last sixty years, Tunstall has pioneered the use of technology to enable independent living, creating the Connected Healthcare industry as we know it today, and supporting more than five million people and their families across the world.
Tunstall blend British design and manufacturing with externally sourced innovation to create a cost-effective portfolio of services, underpinned by their global experience of enhancing care in the home.
As the digital opportunity accelerates the speed of change, Tunstall continue to work in partnership with their customers to develop more ground-breaking and innovative, life changing solutions.
The Health and Social Care sector is undergoing significant change and transformation. Technology and digitisation are opening endless opportunities for delivering improved and more cost-efficient patient care.
Tunstall is at the forefront of these changes and are well placed to pioneer this evolving marketplace. They are currently transforming their customer proposition, moving away from being a traditional product lead business and becoming a solutions provider.
As part of their strategy to become a connected healthcare ecosystem, Tunstall have recognised the need to restructure the Sales function to allow for a diversified product and solution portfolio, as a result, a new and exciting opportunity exists for a Head of Strategic Business Development & Corporate Accounts.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this Head of Strategic Business Development & Corporate Accounts will be responsible for leading, managing and growing a profitable Tunstall connected healthcare business, furthermore establishing Tunstall as the market leader in the provision of connected care and health services.
Key Deliverables will include:
- Accountability for the future growth of the Tunstall strategic solutions business - develop and implement a strategic vision for the strategic care and health business.
- Leadership and development of the Strategic Business Development Managers and Corporate Account Managers, ensuring sales delivery across existing and new strategic and corporate accounts.
- Network with target customers (TSP's & ICS's) to design and execute a clear transformational plan, to deliver a strategic roadmap for health and social care integration.
- Delivery of the commercial P&L for strategic heath and corporate accounts in line across revenue, margin and EBITDA targets.
- Able to clearly articulate the available and upcoming telecare and telehealth solutions together with the underpinning platforms.
- Influencing and networking at C Suite Level within Tunstall's target customer base i.e. NHS, Government bodies, Large Healthcare Companies, etc.
- Works closely with marketing and core sales teams to ensure joined up approach to proposition and customer management.
- Establishes and builds strategic selling capability within the team, step changing performance and delivery.
- Takes the lead in understanding and leveraging international solutions, adapting existing solutions for the UK market.
- Leads, coaches and develops the team, effectively addressing and driving performance.
- Lobbying of the Health and Care sectors in terms of the Connected Healthcare model and the use of assistive technology.
- Works closely and influences industry experts, including TSA & Tech UK.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A clear understanding of the Health & Social Care sectors
- A proven track record in selling solutions into the Health sector; SaaS (software as a solution) would be advantageous, equally devices or IT background would be of interest
- Commercially astute - someone who can "connect the dots" and find & present solutions to clients' pain points/needs
- A Collaborative, rounded people leader - someone who can influence and bring people with them
- A mix of Corporate Blue Chip and SME experience would be advantageous
- Degree qualified
- Experience of growing a business and running a P&L
- Excellent knowledge of sales, new business development, marketing / product marketing / channel management, and service development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An ability liaise at a senior stakeholder level both internally and externally (CEO/MD/COO/CFO/External C Suite)
- Experience of leading, growing and developing teams
We are conducting a national search for the role and can be based anywhere in the UK. Due to the nature of the role, the role will require frequent travel and time spent on weekly basis in the Goole HQ.
If you are ready to take on a key, strategic leadership role in a premium brand organisation, then please get in contact with Vicki Banks at Parkinson Lee on 01709 303330 or apply via this advert.
Apply for Head of Strategic Business Development & Corporate Accounts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly