Chief of Staff
1 day left
Our client is a market leader in it's field, with a highly impressive management team and a long-track record of success. This newly created role offers an exciting opportunity to drive operational excellence across the Group. Reporting to the CFO, this role will work on a wide range of operational projects, playing a critical role in driving change, working as the CFO's "right hand", driving the agenda of the senior management team.
This role has been created to transform the effectiveness and productivity of the various Group operating businesses and divisions. The job won’t involve a standardised routine or “typical day” and you need to be prepared to roll-up your sleeves and turn your hand to anything to deliver the right outcome. With a focus on project leadership and execution, responsibilities are likely to include:
- Proactively gather data in order to provide deep-dive analysis that will enable specific and general improvements across the Group businesses
- Prepare effectively for meetings and maximise their productivity, working collaboratively as well as decisively
- Lead short and long-term projects and work-streams that are focused in scope and require direct action
- Participate in executive meetings, business reviews and other key operational meetings where decisions are made and actions determined, to ensure outcomes are recorded, accountabilities are made clear, tracked and subsequently delivered against
- Manage relationships on behalf of the CFO with specified stakeholders, both internal and external
- Successfully identifying pertinent reports, presentations and data for further analysis, whilst filtering out less relevant information
There is considerable scope for development in this role and the successful candidate will gain exposure to senior management across all areas of the business. The role will have an impact on operational and strategic decision-making at the highest levels and provides an opportunity to truly make a difference and implement change across the company.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe.
Apply for Chief of Staff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly