Head of Investment Management
2 days left
- Rare opportunity in Cambridge for Head of Investment Management
- Exciting and progressive Wealth & Investment Management Firm
About Our Client
MM Wealth Ltd are a prominent Cambridge-based Chartered Financial Planners & Wealth Managers, based in their impressive new office. They are in their 35th year of trading and manage over £400m. They are at an exciting stage with the announcement of further expansion of the investment team.
As an independently owned firm with clients across the UK, the board of MM Wealth have demonstrated with ease how they truly stand out from crowd with a clear vision for wanting to invest in the best talent they can find and ensuring they keep their people happy.
They are proud of their track record of retaining highly qualified staff for many years, supported by an impressive benefits package.
As an employer who values people, MM Wealth have invested in retaining the services of Michael Page to market their opportunities.
This is one of the most exciting prospects to hit the market in the last few years and presents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation.
As the Head of Investment Management you have an exceptional opportunity to lead our investment team and to report into the board.
MM Wealth has an environment where the working model is already very successful and are now looking for a candidate who can take things to the next level and add value.
Responsibilities will include:
- Primarily ensuring the success of the Investment team
- Co-ordinate and chair the Investment Committee
- Working very closely with the Board
- Managing a team
- Responsibility for managing and monitoring investment portfolios
- Ensuring the investment process is a rigorous one which is followed and has relevant controls and processes
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders across the wider business
- Ensure continual current working knowledge of economic environment along with financial products on offer
- Meet ongoing regulatory requirements
- Formulate investment strategies
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual for this Head of Investment Management role will relish the opportunity of joining a new team at a very exciting point and bringing the below qualities:
- Excellent management skills
- Significant experience in this field and relevant qualification. (Level 6 FCA)
- Investment Management experience and ability to bring ideas to the table
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work at all levels whether working with the board or working alongside the team
- Somebody who would like the notion of building a long-lasting career with MM Wealth
What's on Offer
For the right individual, a six figure package along with an exciting opportunity for a role not often seen in the Cambridge area.
Ref Code: MPFE13996763Z
Apply for Head of Investment Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly