Senior Management Consultant CX Digital Marketing
A key solutions architect and management consultant role in one of the most admired companies in the world advising on marketing automation to drive new approaches and insights into marketing programmes
Our client is a premier IT services, consulting and services company with an exceptional reputation. The world’s leading enterprises are partnering with this innovative firm to plan their strategic digital transformation journeys by outlining bold visions for Customer Experience. Their focus is on enriching customer touchpoints and improving efficiencies to provide a differentiated and competitive experience.
As a result of continued growth, they seek a first rate experienced digital marketing management consultant and solutions architect to architect and build marketing automation platforms for their clients.
Responsibilities for this exceptional management consultant post include:
- Plan and deliver consulting assignments
- Advise on Marketing Automation and vendor selection
- Lead ‘Design Thinking’ workshops to produce digital marketing roadmaps
- Develop recommendations and proposals
- Act as an SME in sales and marketing
- Support/participate in business development activities
- Assist with project and delivery management
Candidates can live anywhere in the UK providing they are wholly mobile.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ recent experience as a management consultant in an established consultancy firm or digital agency in a permanent role
- Extensive experience of working with Marketing Technologies such as Adobe AEM, Marketo and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong business level understanding of digital technologies and marketing processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead client discussions
- A degree is mandatory
- Wholly mobile within the UK and mainland Europe
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in the strictest confidence, quoting reference EA-6155-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.