Head of Cyber Security (Banking/Digital)
My financial services client is in need of a Interim "Head of Cyber Security" with the option to go permanent after 6 to 12 months. The right person will be going into a devOps digital focused environment, and the ole responsibility of the role will be to drive cyber security innovation and standards across that business area.
- Strong technical background of performing Threat modelling, vulnerability assessments across various platforms such as Web, Mobile and API
- Good knowledge of operational risk taxonomy, performing impact and likelihood analysis to articulate information security risks to key business stakeholders
- Strong background in application security, OWASP secure development standard, OWASP security testing standard.
- Strong Technical knowledge of Infrastructure Security. In particular, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) security.
- Solid experience in security architecture for critical systems such as internet banking, mobile banking, PSD2 open banking and other regulated banking channels
- Sound knowledge of public key infrastructure, cryptography, hardware security modules, digital signatures, certificate management
- Good experience of security operations and security incident management
- Demonstrable experience of leading DevSecOps initiatives
Myles Roberts is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.