Vice President Consulting Sales Director
1 day left
Key Natural Resources sector business development role in a leading performance improvement consulting firm, responsible for growing business across Africa.
Our client is a global and highly regarded business consulting firm. They design, implement and accelerate operational and digital transformation through engagement with people. They partner with organisations to transform performance, create an agile workforce, increase profitability and propel top line growth.
Their client base is global and comprises world-class Fortune 500 companies.
Continued strong performance has created an opportunity for a first-class Consulting Sales Director as a key part of the leadership team. This is a “hunter” role but supported by a strong lead generation and marketing capability as well as an exceptional brand name.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and grow a portfolio of clients to expand business across Africa within the Natural Resources sector, focusing on Mining and Metals and/or Oil & Gas
- Target C-level executives within prospective organisations
- Educate prospective clients in the value of behavioural and operational change
- Achieve sustainable revenue and profit growth
- Collaborate with appropriate resource to demonstrate capability to achieve the desired outcome
Candidates will be based in the UK or Europe but will be expected to travel extensively in Africa.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Must have a network of contacts across Africa in the Mining and/or Oil& Gas industries that can be leveraged
- Has a proven track record of selling to C-Suite executives
- Has the ability to build relationships at CEO level
- Has a track record of selling complex, big ticket B2B offerings (£1m plus)
- Has extensive experience of selling a service, ideally people and/or operational change into the Mining and Metals and/or Oil & Gas sectors
- Is preferably from a consulting background
The successful candidate can look forward to uncapped financial earnings in addition to a full benefits package.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6161-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Apply for Vice President Consulting Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly