Senior BI Developer - Azure Stack
1 day left
The Senior BI Developer is a key senior technical resource, specialising in developing end-to-end data solutions and leading technical data teams. The individual will be responsible for the technical leadership, process and strategic implementation of my clients global data platform.
The client is a globally recognised FTSE 250 professional services organisation. The organisation has a presence across 34 countries and over 6,000 FTE's.
The role will be hands on developing using the following technologies as part of extending the recently implemented data platform: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Server, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI.
The Senior BI Developer key responsibilities are as follows:
- Hands on development / Technical lead in the global team.
- Enforcing technical standards for the team in line with BI & Analytics strategy.
- Coach and technically mentor technical resources.
- Work extremely closely with BI supplier team to agree global ways of working and transition internal capability.
- Work with BI & Analytics Director to define and implement company wide community of practise (software developers) to spread successful/best practise to enable growth in roles and knowledge sharing etc.
The individual is likely someone with a strong development background who has become a Senior / Lead technical developer. They must have very strong technical skills as well as the ability to communicate and work closely with other resources in and outside of the hub team to ensure collaboration in the end-to-end delivery of solutions.
£70K - £80K + Benefits.