Operations Director (Manufacturing)
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (MANUFACTURING) - COMMUTABLE DISTANCE FROM FARNBOROUGH - UP TO £105,000 DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
A unique opportunity has arisen within this Engineering Company - an Independent Global provider of niche Electronics Products that span across a wide range of industries. They are searching for the next leader of the Operations Director role bias Manufacturing - You will be the Manufacturing Director, a real influencer, someone who has a positive impact in providing the effective management, strategic vision and direction.
This a great opportunity to become part of a company that truly value their staff. They offer a great and friendly working environment with excellent benefits package on offer.
You will have a solid background in Manufacturing as an Operations Director - overseeing the function across engineering and acquisitions. You will be able to think outside the box and come up with new ideas introducing modern techniques and championing continuous improvements in manufacturing methods and processes to deliver on time, reduce build costs whilst improving product quality and reliability standards.
- You will be Degree Qualified: Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- You must have proven credibility as a Director ideally with statutory Director experience
- You will have a solid understanding of Electronic, mechanical process or production engineering
- You must have a proven background of logistics, procurement and supply chain leadership
- You will have previous experience of acquisitions and integration from a manufacturing perspective
- You will be able to demonstrate senior management in a large organisation that manufactures high value high tech electronic products
- Proven Lean manufacturing, Modern technology continuous improvement
- You will have ability to anticipate problems - resources, machinery and develop a contingency plan
- Consultative and collaborative approach
- Membership Chartered Institute of Engineering
- Operational knowledge of ISO standards, criteria and processes
- Core Hours; 08:30 - 17:00 - flexible working hours possible
- Car Allowance
- Bonus (Profit Share)
- Pension - up to 10%
- Private medical insurance
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + Holiday purchase scheme
- Ride to work, Wellness activities on site - Yoga & Pilates + Discount scheme + Work Socials
Commutable from: Farnborough, Alton, Yateley, Fleet, Wokingham, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Reading, Woking, Farnham, Liphook, Guildford, Hampshire
Key words: Manufacturing, Production Director, Director, Operations Director, Director, Engineering, Electronic, Mechanical, Production, Lean, NPI, DFT, DFM, PPM, Renewable Energy, Defence
To apply, please send your CV to or call Becca Combe on 02392 322 385 for more details
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.