Head of Financial Reporting & Control
BIE Executive is currently looking for an experienced Head of Financial Reporting and Controls to join an innovative Professional Services Business.
Reporting in to the Finance Director, this is an opportunity for an ACA Qualified Accountant with significant Post-Qualified experience to develop and progress under an influential Finance Director and Board.
- Managing a team of qualified accountants with direct exposure to the CEO, CFO and FD
- The preparation of statutory accounts for UK companies, ensuring timely audit sign off
- Ensuring the company is compliant with current accounting developments and ensure senior finance management understand the impact of these changes on the business
- Providing guidance on complex accounting issues
- Driving improvement in all statutory reporting activities
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
- The production of the Preliminary Results, Interim Report and Annual Report to shareholders.
- The production of the monthly Group consolidated financial results and the publication of the monthly data to the Board of Directors and others.
- The Budget and Forecast processes.
- Instruction and review of regional reporting submission
- ACA/ICAS Qualified
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP at all levels
- Strong communication skills
- A stable career history which ideally shows internal promotions.
- Experience within a PLC environment.
Apply for Head of Financial Reporting & Control
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly