Group Reporting Manager
A Group Reporting Manager is sought by a leading commercial FTSE-100 plc who are experiencing strong growth in all of revenue, profit and market penetration. The company is a major hi-tech manufacturer whose products transform the world in which we live and most of us use them, perhaps unknowingly, every day. They transact globally and are the primary or secondary player in almost all the markets / countries in which they operate; they are poised to continue their growth over the coming years.
The Group Reporting Manager will lead a team of three qualified accountants and will be responsible for the provision of consolidated financial information both externally and to the Board as well as significant monthly commentary and analysis. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly group management accounts & annual group budget for the Board
- Preparation of half / full year consolidated accounts including supporting analysis and ad hoc information / analysis for the Group's Investor Relations department
- Ensure compliance with the group's accounting policies, statutory requirements and IFRS
- Preparation, review & analysis of information for the group's Tax, Treasury and M&A depts
- Maintain the group's consolidation system; support the replacement of this system
- Manage / develop a team of three (qualified) group accountants
- Provision of ad hoc support and analysis for the Board and other senior management
The ideal candidate for the post of Group Reporting Manager will be a qualified ACA who is currently either at Senior Manager / Associate Director level within a Big 4 firm or at an equivalent level in a Group reporting function in a FTSE-250 plc. All candidates will have strong financial reporting & consolidation skills and will seek out challenging, varied and rewarding work. Further, those who can demonstrate a desire to effect change, improve processes and develop staff will be in particular demand. Excellent opportunities for progression are available as the company continues to grow.