Our client is an international, PE-backed business services company with an enviable track record to date. They are now looking to recruit a Divisional Finance Director, reporting to the Deputy CFO, who will have overall responsibility for the delivery of accounts to the Group Financial Controller (P&L and Balance Sheet) and will also be responsible for providing commercial support to the CEO and CFO. The business is high growth and they are now looking to further strengthen the management team with this critically important hire.
- Create clear and visible SLAs and controls that are reported on daily, weekly and monthly, as appropriate
- To deliver accurate and timely accounts to the Group FC for all companies in line with required timescales
- Responsible for full budget process
- Monitor and drive performance and provide support to CEO and CFO as required
- Ownership of financial processes ensuring there is financial integrity and that outputs into financial systems are robust and accurate
- Managing a growing Shared Service Centre
- Fully qualified with strong academic background
- A demonstrable track record in working in a high growth, high volume business
- Previous experience running a Shared Service Centre
- System implementation experience
Importantly the successful candidate for this role will need to be comfortable working in a highly visible role in a business that is well positioned to grow both in the UK and overseas. Proven leadership skills in a high growth international business are essential.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly