Head of Shared Services
A blue-chip business is looking for an experienced Shared Service Centre Leader to help transform the effectiveness of their SSC in Poland.
The role will also involve migrating multiple different processes from locations across Europe, significantly upskilling the workforce and ultimately developing a stabilisation plan.
To successfully deliver this on this assignment you will need to have:
- A background in finance (ideally qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Significant experience of turning around shared service centres of 100 FTE's or more.
- Developed and implemented a stabilisation plan.
- Significant change management and transformation experience.
A little more information about the role:
- This role will be based full time in Warsaw.
- Shared Service Centre will cover all key process of R2R, O2C & P2P.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.