Working for a well funded tech start up organisation with high growth ambitions. Based in London
My client is a really exciting and well funded tech start up who are intent on making the world of work a better place. They have recently moved from shared office space into their own private offices and have ambitious growth plans. They have a great employee relations/benefits platform that they are using to revolutionise the work place.
The Product Manager will:
- You will own the output of one of our fantastic engineering teams.
- This means understanding the problem area, mapping out the greatest opportunities for the team to have impact, and working through solutions. You'll collaborate with designers and engineers to bring these to life, and make sure that you can measure progress.
The successful Product Manager will have:
- You have at least several years experience building digital products, working with engineers and designers.
- You have experience taking ownership of your team's roadmap, and you're passionate about it. You're comfortable making tough trade-off decisions, and explaining them.
- You enjoy inspiring people with your vision - your team, your colleagues, and your customers.
Salary is flexible depending on experience.