Head of Strategic Projects
Robert Walters St Albans are delighted to exclusively partner with an iconic UK Leisure business in Hertfordshire to recruit a Head of Strategic Projects role (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) at a time of growth, investment and expansion. You will join a fast-paced Financial Team, in a business with strong commercial and financial foundations and an ambitious growth programme.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsible for development and completion of Financial Valuation Models for M&A and key strategic projects and initiatives.
- Review, refine and develop the Business Management Process, including the 5-year plan, Budgeting and Forecasting process), designing the process, timelines, templates and approach to ensure that key strategic decisions are made at the Executive Board and Main Board on a timely and well-informed basis.
- Act as a Board secretary to the Strategy Board, ensuring that the agenda is tailored to reflect the key strategic issues and opportunities, and the contents are reviewed prior to the session to maximise the chances of a productive dialogue and effective decision -making process.
- Act as a key member of the Group Wide Finance Leadership team.
- No immediate direct reports, but the ability to lead ' virtual team's on relevant projects and initiatives.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), but with Business Valuations/Major Capital Appraisal experience in practice or related sector (ideally with significant PQE)
- Strategy consultant/Investment Banking experience majoring on Business Valuation and Business Change
This role is a springboard into a Business Unit Finance Director role within one of their brands, and so an aspiration for a future move such as this would be advantageous.
For more information, email your CV by clicking on Apply.