Robert Walters St Albans are delighted to exclusively partner with an iconic UK Leisure business in Hertfordshire to recruit a Finance Director (ACA/ ACCA / CIMA) for one of their brands at a time of growth, investment and expansion.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Business Decision Support
- Financial Business Partner to the Managing Director
- Part of the Leadership Team
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of financial information, and key reporting metrics ensuring that the business meets Budget and Forecast commitments
- Lead a review of financial and non-financial data and information systems for the business liaising with the Group Finance team to design, build and embed improvements to systems, process and reporting as appropriate
- Planning and completion of Financial Business Management Cycle (periodic reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting, 5 year planning process)
- Responsible for financial capital appraisal of all key Capex proposals and initiatives
- Liaising with the Projects Director to ensure delivery of all key initiatives to time and budget
- Leading a finance team, developing a coaching culture and focusing on individual and team development
Key Attributes Will Include:
- Qualified accountant ( ACA or CIMA)
- Ideally significant PQE, ideally within Leisure and Hospitality sector, other sectors considered eg Retail & FMCG
- Experience of multi-site operations essential
- Experience of leading large, multi-site teams essential
- Acquisition experience desirable but not essential
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading UK business who can offer the opportunity to grow and be part of a talented leadership team.
Please send your CV by clicking on Apply if you wish to apply for this role.