The Portfolio Manager will lead the programme to build a credit scoring model for this financial services firm.
Implement the governance framework around programme delivery in London.
Finance solutions provider in London and New York looking for a Portfolio Manager with financial services background.
- Grow the financing of e-retailers
- In-depth knowledge of the business operations of sourcing, marketing and sales channels of e-retail platforms, be able therefore to assess their performance.
- Assess the trends in this industry and utilise this to provide input into managing the risk appetite at the relevant portfolio level
- Assess the e-commerce platforms
- Define the target operating model
- Implement governance controls and measures
- Business process re-engineering
- Database reconciliation
- Key project is to build a credit scoring model based on the data
- Assess the risk of the platform and implement performance upgrades and enhancements
The Portfolio Manager will need to have experience of building up the supply chain for an online platform. Their background would be managing the e-commerce business on all levels based in London or New York.
An attractive compensation and reward structure with long term incentives for the right individual.