Group Talent & Acquisition Director
A leading OmniChannel retail group are seeking to transform their talent acquisition process as part of their ongoing group transformation. They are searching for a heavyweight Group Talent Acquisition Director to come on board to help build and drive the Talent Acquisition strategy for the Group that anticipates strategic priorities, attracts the best talents for the business and ensure a seamless candidate journey.
A special focus evolves around the below three pillars:
- Talent scouting and pipelining
- Smooth recruitment operation
- Employer branding
Talent Scouting and Pipelining:
- Set the strategy and implement / adapt innovative techniques to pipeline talents required by the business for current and future openings with a special focus on digital roles.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the business to understand and map their future hiring needs.
- Leverage social media and other tools to source the right candidates.
- Manage relations and partnerships with universities, external recruitment agencies and other relevant parties to develop a strong sourcing network.
- Develop, drive and oversee referral and graduate programs to ensure a strong source of talents to attract and retain.
- Oversee the candidate experience and constantly review with the team changes to be made on any of its steps from sourcing until onboarding (application, interview, feedback, etc.).
- Oversee and monitor the recruitment process, procedures and SLAs to ensure the operation is continuously running in an efficient way.
- Ensure recruitment methods (interviews and assessment centers) are constantly efficient, relevant to the business and motivating to the candidates.
- Set and oversee, on a regular basis, recruitment metrics and analytics as well as competitors’ analysis to identify gaps / opportunities to tackle and progress to be tracked.
Employer Branding & Marketing:
- Develop and continuously monitor the employer branding strategy to ensure all possible channels are explored.
- Implement employer branding campaigns and activities both online and offline.
- Participate to networking events, speaker sessions and other relevant opportunities to represent the Group and market its presence regionally.
- Set and oversee the talent attraction strategy for nationals in close collaboration with the business and HRBPs;
- Drive and implement events and activities dedicated to network and attract national talents across the Middle East
- Lead directly the Group and the UAE Talent Acquisition teams and functionally oversee the teams in the other countries. Coach, guide, develop team members on a continuous basis.
- Lead the department’s budget and different expenses.
- Strategic thinker with extensive experience in recruitment, ideally within the retail or consumer goods industry
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand key business drivers
- Excellent influencing, networking and decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership, mentoring and coaching skills
The company offers the chance to join a successful business working in a multicultural environment with exposure to some of the most recognised brands in the fashion industry.