Head of Performance and Programmes
- Join Lewisham Homes as part of this hugely exciting period for them
- Make a real impact in the Social Housing sector
About Our Client
We are currently working with an award winning ALMO to recruit their new Head of Performance and Programmes. This is a new role for the organisation and key to the Lewisham Homes' ambition to deliver the 2019-2022 Strategy.
Lewisham Homes is an enterprising, not-for-profit organisation, set up to improve housing in the borough.
As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council, we operate our own maintenance company, build new homes and find valuable ways to invest in the local community.
We're taking full advantage of new technology, developing innovative services and placing our residents right at the heart of everything we do.
We're proud to be 100% focused on Lewisham and aim to make a real difference to the lives of the residents and communities living and working in our borough.
It is an exciting time for us as we prepare to embark on our new 2019 to 2022 Corporate Plan. The plan reflects our aspiration to modernise and deliver more for the borough and the communities we serve. We are looking for skilled and high-energy people who are excited to be part of a changing housing environment, wanting to help us create a place of work which delivers our ambition of enabling: "thriving communities and places people are proud to call home".
We recognise that having a home is a foundation for life and impacts on life chances. The work we do to provide high quality and consistent services to our residents and to support Lewisham Council to increase the supply of much needed new homes, can really make a difference to people's lives.
- To manage and develop our organisation-wide planning and performance monitoring and improvement processes. Improve our organisational capabilities and ensure alignment with our organisation's vision and strategies
- To act as an effective leader within the business who role models our values, contributes to the overall direction of the organisation, drives the business forward and delivers both corporately and at team level
- To lead on service improvement and programme management across Lewisham Homes
- To have overall lead responsibility for a Project Management Office (PMO)
- To lead and manage the Customer Insight team ensuring alignment between the customer voice, customer feedback and our service improvement and efficiency plans
- Contribute directly to the overall organisation and business strategy
- Overall responsibility for Programme Management activities and the operating of a PMO across the business
- Create and implement a best practice programme management approach structured to plan the review of strategies, policies, processes and procedures which improve business performance and drive up customer and employee satisfaction
- Oversee the provision of service improvement interventions within the organisation to drive up performance and satisfaction
- Lead on the measuring and monitoring of Key performance information for the organisation. Ensuring that performance data is analysed and interpreted to provide trends and corrective action where necessary
- Oversee the adoption of a new housing regulatory framework
- Responsible for developing and undertaking benchmarking activities with other organisations
- Responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of a programme of applications for industry/sector standards and awards which enhance the reputation of the organisation
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Oversee the annual business planning process for the organisation
- Responsible for driving through improvements resulting from analysis of customer insight data/complaints and trends
- Determine, set and deliver goals and objectives for the department within the Business Planning Process in line with the company's strategic aims and objectives
- Ensure the appropriate systems and procedures are established and followed, ensuring best practices in project management are continually developed and used with appropriate Programme/Project management frameworks
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements
- Build strong working relationships with external customers and internal departments
- Manage the interface between the customer and also the internal interfaces between the Performance and Programmes team and other internal departments
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation and work with functions to deliver improvements
- Develop frameworks for services that reflects customer and independent validation and be responsible for reporting on the outcomes, ensuring that these inform future service development
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be able to clearly demonstrate that they excel in the following areas:
- Leading People and Teams
- Planning and Delivering Customer Satisfaction
- Communicating, Collaborating and Influencing
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Analysing and Interpreting information and data to achieve real results
- Innovating, Learning and Strategic Commercial Thinking
What's on Offer
Alongside the opportunity to work in a key leadership role alongside a strong, open Senior Leadership Team, this role is offering a competitive annual salary and an extensive benefits package.
This is an opportunity to truly shape services, support the creation of a vision and be agents of change for the community.
Ref Code: MPFE13984997Z