IT Development Project Manager - Digital Media
To provide software implementations for market leading Media Clients and support them through technical difficulties and issues, post implementation.
An international software supplier for Media and Publishing companies.
- Deployment guidance. Communicating to our Client Services team and to the client's implementation team the business benefits that led to the purchase decision and the deployment options and integration points that are necessary to enable those benefits.
- Integration expertise. Understanding how our software integrates with the relevant and related tools and systems that our clients use, including proficiency in how to use our APIs.
- Technical expertise. Being able to answer questions about how our software is architected and developed as well as how individual features and functions technically work.
- Technical implementation guidance. Guiding our client's technical team on how to implement and integrate our software, leveraging technical documentation that exists, code snippets that have been developed for previous client implementations, and creating new documentation and code snippets where necessary to aid the client implementation. Additionally, guiding clients in testing their implementation and resolving issues raised during the testing process.
- Technical troubleshooting and ongoing technical support during implementation. Being the contact person for the client's implementation team when technical issues or questions arise. Troubleshooting integration code, testing API calls and responses, validating test results.
- Ongoing support post-implementation. Providing Level 2 technical support for the 10% of issues with our client's ongoing use of our tools that arise and are beyond the expertise of our Technical Solutions Associates.
- Documentation skills. Creating documentation to streamline the implementation process or address specific client requirements. Maintaining a library of documents, assets, and tools that aid implementation and testing.
- A directly relevant professional experience at a SaaS company or online publisher - with experience working as a software engineer/developer for a SaaS company and in client services providing level 2 or higher support
- Comfort interacting with clients through written and verbal communication
- Strong experience working with APIs, Ajax, JSON, XML
- Creative problem solving. You're comfortable overcoming technical roadblocks using whatever works best for that specific scenario.
- Familiarity with e-commerce systems like Stripe, Braintree, Zuora
- Track record of previous implementations of third party SaaS products
- Able to work on multiple implementation and projects simultaneously, along with ongoing client technical troubleshooting support
- Track record of problem solving and innovation
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of back-end web languages (PHP, Java, Node) as well as comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming would be a bonus
Competitive Salary between: £70,000 - £75,000 + Great company benefits