Group Financial Controller
Robert Walters have partnered with a leading Cheshire based retail organisation to recruit a talented Financial Controller. Throughout their 40+ years within the industry, my client has witnessed a steady growth and reputation.
This business has recently invested in a number of new lines to add to their already vast portfolio. With this, a need has arisen for a new Financial Controller. The successful individual will take full ownership of financial management, including team management and external Stakeholder relationship management.
Accountabilities for the role include:
- Responsibility for the Consolidated Accounts to allow measurement of business performance.
- Prepare board and executive committee packs, providing a variance analysis to management on a monthly basis against giving suggestions for future results.
- Prepare and review of Management accounts, Balance Sheet and P&L account.
- Responsibility for statutory accounts, corporation tax computation, assist with partners' tax returns and statutory returns with Companies House, in liaison with our external accountants.
- Responsible for the cash management of the company, ensuring that cashflows are accurately monitored and forecasts.
The successful candidate will be a degree educated qualified finance professional (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and will bring a wealth of experience within reporting and analysis along with a demonstrable background as a Financial Controller.
- Experience working as Financial Controller within a large organisation
- Proven reporting and analysis experience
- IT savvy with the ability to adapt to new systems quickly
- Retail Industry knowledge
- Ability to communicate with and influence Senior Stakeholders, internally and externally
This company is a true market leader and undergoing an exciting period of expansion. In exchange for your services, my client offers a remuneration package including a highly competitive basic salary, bonus, and the benefits associated with employment at a progressive and growing organisation.
Click on Apply below, or to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Robert Griffin at Robert Walters plc on +44 161 214 7480.