Head of Global Finance Process
Lead the global process teams (RTR, OTC and RTR) for our client's global ERP deployments across various markets and regions. Ensure the global template is adopted by markets as they move to business as usual and that the delivered global reporting solution is maximised. Provide sponsorship to evolutions to the global template to meet future business requirements.
Our client is undergoing significant business change in line with its growth ambition. The global finance function has been leading the change and reviewing the target operating model to support that growth.
After a number of years working on process and system design, and deploying the solution across several pilot markets, we have a template ready for global implementation. An accelerated deployment path has been approved, which this will lead.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Accounting qualification essential
- Experience in leading process improvement projects, as well as large scale ERP implementations and associated business transformation
- Solid experience with process re-engineering within a disperse organisation, and shared service environments, which requires significant technical skills to service internal and external customers in a matrix organization undergoing significant change
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with senior stakeholders, finance and non-finance
- Exposure to project-based, creative, professional or marketing services industry is preferred.
- Fluent English language skills, other languages an advantage but not pre-requisite.