Distribution Centre Manager
Distribution Centre Manager - Tewkesbury- Permanent
Working closely with the Operations Director they will drive a culture of safety and excellence in customer service whilst managing costs to ensure improved business profitability.
- Senior Manager for a leading UK business
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Our client is a leading stockist & distributor. Growing in their Market and through the introduction of a new Distribution Centre in Tewkesbury. They are seeking an experienced Distribution Centre Manager to help them facilitate this growth & help deliver world class Distribution & Customer service within the logistics distribution and supply chain sector.
- Create and delivers a warehouse and distribution strategy that produces efficiency and inventory improvements in line with company vision
- Development and engagement of the team
- 'Super User' and involved within the implementation of a new WMS System (Movement from Paper pick)
- Relationship management with all Logistics Partners
- Setting, monitoring and managing all logistics SLAs and KPIs
- Streamline logistics and network to improve efficiency's and customer service
- Responsible for identifying, creating & achieving initiatives
- Directly responsible for achievement of business unit customer service targets for OTIF
- Experience of implementing Warehouse Manager Systems including RF Scanning and Transport planning software
- Experience of liaising with Freight Courier & In house Transport department
- Previous, demonstrable experience within a similar level role or can showcase successful progression where this role would be the natural next step in your career
- Strong commercial acumen, having previously held budget and/or P&L responsibility within a sizeable operation
- Excellent leadership skills, with a track record of engaging and coaching large teams
- Led and driven multiple change management or continuous improvement projects within the Logistics or Distribution industries
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for inspiring your teams to achieve their best
A salary between £45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus/ Pension/ 20days + Bank Holiday will be available for the successful Distribution Centre Manager.