Finance Director (SaaS) - Canary Wharf
My client, a rapidly growing tech provider based in Canary Wharf, is looking to hire a Finance Director to provide support to the CEO and assist in the scaling up of the business. The business has been doubled their client base in the last two years and are now looking for the successful candidate to assist in the future growth of the business.
- Prepare and manage group company-wide accounts
- Operating Plan and monthly/quarterly forecasts. Support the rollup and reporting of the total company budget/forecast.
- Build Valuation Models and Financial Deck for the next round of financing
- Assist with all SaaS metrics reporting
- Work cross-functionally across multiple areas within the company to deliver relevant, informative and actionable information.
- Help transition spreadsheet-based reporting and analytics into a cloud-based management reporting system.
- Streamline workflow processes as needed.
- Help develop and maintain robust internal management reports, KPI's and dashboards.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested.
- Support the creation of periodic management reports and presentations
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience as an FD within a high-growth business
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a positive, "can-do" attitude who likes to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High energy level and demonstrated ability to execute and deliver results on time.
- Possesses personal characteristics that will create a culture of trust, teamwork and respect.
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand the big picture as well as the details.
- Ability to identify process bottlenecks and streamline process workflows for maximum scalability and repeatability.
- Ability to translate complex issues in clear, simple terms
- Adaptive Planning and NetSuite experience a plus
Broadstone Resourcing Ltd acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business and all appointments will be made on merit alone.