Regional Operations Director
Regional Operations Director - Catering, Events C&E & Retail
As our Regional Operations Directorr, you will lead and develop your team of General Managers, Catering Manager and Chef Managers) within a geographical region to provide exceptional service to our clients.
For this role you have to be a TRUE OPERATOR within a fast paced Food Services background
£80,000 + Bonus + Car + Package
You will also manage client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets.
We are looking for Regional Operations Manager to oversee around 10 sites across London, Home Counties and South Coast for this marking leading group. Reporting direct into the MD, you will need to be a lively, people orientated and have a passion for truly motivating, inspiring and leading your teams.
Regional Operations Director - What you need:
- Operations Manager/Director experience in overseeing multiple high volume sites driving there Restaurants, Catering Outlets, Events, Fine Dinning and Retail (This is a MUST Have! Due to the nature of there business)
- Outstanding leadership skills and a hands-on managerial presence
- A high attention to detail with exceptionally strong service standards
- A creative and entrepreneurial flair and an ability to 'think outside the box'
- An appetite for success and driving a business forward
- An ambitious, proactive approach to your career
- Excellent industry knowledge
- A positive, upbeat and energetic personality
- You will also manage client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets.
- Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements captured in the Monthly Contract Performance Report, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
This truly has some of the best venues within the whole of the UK from Museums, Ski Centres, Historic buildings, Sports Stadiums, Zoo's and many more...
This is one of them jobs that doesn't come around often and will not be on the market long; if this is the role for you!