Head of Commercial Finance- Property
I'm currently recruiting for a Head of Commercial Finance- Property.
This high-profile role manages a team of 5 and provides commercial financial support to the Group Property Director, the Director of Property Asset Management and the property leadership team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high value business insight and supporting business change.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Finance-
· Business partner the Group Property Director, the Director of Property Asset Management and the rest of the property leadership team, to ensure all key decisions / strategies maximise commercial value creation.
· Offer financial expertise and challenge to the financial evaluation and forecasting of all property related developments including store opening, closures and downsizes.
· Provide finance leadership on programme to modernise the store estate and evaluate plans to maximise the value of the Group's property assets through redevelopment of store locations.
· Work with Group Investor relations to ensure the Group's property initiatives and their impact are clearly articulated to the investor community, supported by robust analysis.
· Work with the Head of Finance - Property Control, to ensure that the financial consequences of the property strategy are fully evaluated and accurately reflected in the Group's financial reporting, annual and long-range financial plans.
They are looking for candidates who are at least 8 years PQE, have extensive investment evaluations experience and able to influence non finance colleagues. They are looking for candidates from a retail background who have some experience working within property teams.